Below is a list of necessary requirements to rent a property through our agency :-
- 4 weeks Or 1 calendar months rent must be paid in advance plus a deposit
- A guarantor is required who must own a residential property in Northern Ireland, be in full time employment and provide written proof of property ownership
- Strictly no pets allowed
- Minimum rental is for 6 months (26 weeks) and will automatically renew on a monthly basis if applicable
- Each property, regardless of the number of bedrooms, is only to be occupied by 2 persons - unless you are of the same family unit - mother, father and children for example.
- For more than 2 persons, the property must be HMO passed.
- This is enforced by new government rules with regard to the rental of property. There are no exceptions to this rule - it is the law